257 East 200 South, Suite 1100
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Anna joined Christensen & Jensen as an associate in 2020. Her practice focuses on business litigation, civil rights, and personal injury. Prior to joining Christensen & Jensen, Anna drafted gift agreements for Planned Giving, a non-profit organization.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
PERSONAL INJURY AND TORT DEFENSE
TRUST AND PROBATE LITIGATION EDUCATION
MEDICAL CANNABIS TRANSACTIONAL
- S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D. 2020
- Graduated with High Honors
- Utah Law Review, Executive Online Editor 2019-2020
- Publication: "Up in the Air: A Fifty-State Survey of Atmospheric Trust Litigation Brought by Our Children’s Trust," Utah Law Review: Vol. 2020: No. 3, Article 6.
- Outstanding Achievement Award: Business Organizations, Evidence, and Federal Income Tax
- Utah State University, M.A. 2015
- Internship with Library of Congress, American Folklife Center
- Folklore Department Fellow 2013-2014
- Weber State University, B.A. in English and German 2010
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & ADMISSIONS
- Admitted to practice in Utah state court, U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
- Utah Trial Lawyers Association for Justice
- Women Lawyers of Utah